Congratulations on starting your own brand as an Instagram influencer. In this guide, we’ll outline everything you need to know in order to create your own brand as an influencer. Learn how to set up an eCommerce store, and learn how to create your own brand on Instagram!
- Understand the Products Your Followers Want
- Find a local supplier for your Own Brand
- Buy a domain name for your eCommerce store
- Open an account on VetrinaLive & Connect your domain
- Add product pictures & descriptions to your eCommerce store
- Add your eCommerce Store link to your Instagram Profile
- Start Promoting your eCommerce Store
1. Understand the Products Your Followers Want
If you’re an Instagram influencer, it’s important to know what products your followers want to buy. Analyze your feed and follow the trends of your followers, and you start your own brand.
There are a few different ways to figure out what your followers want. One way is to look at past posts and see which products your followers liked the most. You can also use analytics tools to track how many people have viewed your posts, and who have shared them.
Also, do not create your own brand just for money. Choose the products you love to use and talk about. Most influencers start their own brand just for money. Start your own brand by choosing the products you and your audience love!
As an Instagram influencer, it is important to be patient. It can take a while for your own brand to grow, but the rewards are worth it!
2. Find a local supplier for your Own Brand
If you are seeking to create your own brand and become an Instagram influencer, it is important to find a local supplier for your products.
There are different suppliers that can provide you with the materials and supplies you need to start selling your own brand. You can find suppliers online or through word-of-mouth. Also, do not forget to visit the local shops and ask their suppliers.
Once you have found a supplier, it is important to negotiate a fair price for your products to sell on your eCommerce store. Make sure that you are getting the best deal possible for the materials and supplies that you are purchasing.
3. Buy a domain name for your eCommerce store
As an influencer; you have followers, and you have a supplier and now it is time to set up your eCommerce store.
Buy a domain name for your eCommerce store that is similar to your Instagram username. This will help you create your own brand and build an audience on Instagram.
There are a few things to keep in mind when buying a domain name. Make sure that the domain name is available, choose a memorable name, and pick a URL that is easy to remember.
There are lots of options to buy a domain name for your eCommerce store. Google Domains and GoDaddy are the most popular ones.
The domain name is the address of your eCommerce store so be wise!
4. Open an account on VetrinaLive & Connect your domain
If you want to start a successful eCommerce store, then you’ll need to open an account on VetrinaLive.
VetrinaLive is a 0% transaction fee eCommerce platform that allows you to start & grow your own brand’s eCommerce store. With VetrinaLive, you can sell products and digital downloads through your eCommerce store.
Once you have an account on VetrinaLive, you set up your profile. Simply follow the steps in this video to connect your domain to VetrinaLive.
5. Add product pictures & descriptions to your eCommerce store
The next step is adding product pictures and descriptions to your eCommerce store. Use high-quality pictures and write detailed descriptions. This will help your visitors to understand the products.
As an influencer, you create tons of content on Instagram. Use those contents on product pages too. Likewise, use product pictures on your Instagram account.
Create compelling content and get your followers to your eCommerce store. So they will buy your own brand products.
6. Add your eCommerce Store link to your Instagram Profile
Your eCommerce store is ready for your followers. Now it is time to connect it to your Instagram account.
Add your eCommerce shop link to your Instagram profile. This will allow people to easily find and buy products that you are promoting.
Also, connect your eCommerce store to your Facebook page. On VetrinaLive, you can do this easily and start selling on Facebook.
7. Start Promoting your eCommerce Store
Your own brand and eCommerce store is ready. Now it is time for promotion!
Here are the 4 steps to promote your own brand and eCommerce store:
- Start using hashtags about your own brand to help people find your posts easily.
- Create interesting images to promote your own brand. People want to see products in a fun and positive light, so make sure that your images reflect that!
- Share helpful tips and advice about using your own brand and eCommerce store.
- Be available for interviews and media appearances. This will help to promote your own brand and eCommerce store.
Also, share eCommerce store links on Instagram stories and Reels.
By following these steps, you can promote your own brand and eCommerce store successfully!
Conclusion for eCommerce store owner Influencer
Now, you are an influencer with an eCommerce store. This is time to grow your own brand. Promote your own brand. Promote your own eCommerce store like a real influencer.
As an influencer, you will have a successful business. You can monetize your own brand by an exit. People will come to your eCommerce store, and ask you to create their own brands.
Become a real influencer and start your eCommerce store now!